I arrived home from school this evening to find a delicious dinner prepared by my wonderful husband and daughter. We sat down to eat and before she took her first bite, Emily looked at Aaron and said, "Thank you Chef!" She then turned to me, my mouth full of food, and said, "Mom say thank you to the Chef." I looked at Aaron with a smile on my face and said, "Thank you to the Chef."
I thought this was so cute that I want to make it a tradition. Maybe it's because I'm hoping for some appreciation on the nights I cook (especially if they thank me before the first bite) or maybe I'm just glad I have a grateful daughter.
I thought this was so cute that I want to make it a tradition. Maybe it's because I'm hoping for some appreciation on the nights I cook (especially if they thank me before the first bite) or maybe I'm just glad I have a grateful daughter.
Comments
What a small world. Seriously, I just got a random comment from Allison (Rees)that she found my blog! So, looking at hers, I found you. Funny huh. I just love reading your posts. I'm glad you're doing awesome. Little Emily is so adorable. Both Brad and I just think she is the cutest thing we've ever seen. Let's keep in touch!
Em (Warner) Wyatt