SYMPTONS: FREQUENT VOMITING, EXCESSIVE FATIGUE, NAUSEA, LACK OF MOTIVATION SIDE EFFECTS: HOUSE TURNS INTO A PIG PEN, FAMILY MEMBERS WEAR DIRTY UNDERWEAR FOR SEVERAL DAYS, MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY ARE ACCUSED OF HAVING EATING DISORDERS FROM MALNUTRITION, YOUR BED & COUCH HAVE A PERMANENT INDENT, AND THE CARPET FROM HERE TO THE BATHROOM HAVE A WELL WORN PATH, PEOPLE THINK YOU HAVE FALLEN OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH My friend recently told me there's a chance she "might" be pregnant. When I asked what might meant, she told me it could just be the flu. I laughed at her until I started experiencing the same symptoms. Even after a positive pregnancy test I worried that it might be all in my head. Thank heavens for a trip to the doctor, he confirmed that: WE ARE HAVING BABY NUMBER 2 !!!!!! I apologize to any of you who have asked recently when we are having more kids or why I am sick, and I didn't give you a straight answer . . . well now you know!
Comments
we had some good times, even though your time here was short! great slide show.
INGREDIENTS
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup granulated sugar
1 ½ cup butter softened
2 eggs
1 15 oz can pumpkin
2 cups flour
1 Tbs baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp ginger
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
In a medium bowl, combine sugar, eggs, butter and pumpkin.
Cream together until color lightens. (Cream well before adding flour)
Scrape down the bowl - mix for 1 more minute.
Add flour, baking powder, spices and salt.
Mix until incorporated.
Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out cookie dough, onto baking pan lined with parchment paper.
Bake 400 for 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown on outside edges.