Skip to main content

6 Week Flu

SYMPTONS: FREQUENT VOMITING, EXCESSIVE FATIGUE, NAUSEA, LACK OF MOTIVATION

SIDE EFFECTS: HOUSE TURNS INTO A PIG PEN, FAMILY MEMBERS WEAR DIRTY UNDERWEAR FOR SEVERAL DAYS, MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY ARE ACCUSED OF HAVING EATING DISORDERS FROM MALNUTRITION, YOUR BED & COUCH HAVE A PERMANENT INDENT, AND THE CARPET FROM HERE TO THE BATHROOM HAVE A WELL WORN PATH, PEOPLE THINK YOU HAVE FALLEN OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH





My friend recently told me there's a chance she "might" be pregnant. When I asked what might meant, she told me it could just be the flu. I laughed at her until I started experiencing the same symptoms. Even after a positive pregnancy test I worried that it might be all in my head. Thank heavens for a trip to the doctor, he confirmed that:





WE ARE HAVING BABY NUMBER 2!!!!!!
I apologize to any of you who have asked recently when we are having more kids or why I am sick, and I didn't give you a straight answer . . . well now you know!

Comments

Congratulations. That is the best news I've heard. We are happy for you. Em will be the best sister. I have the feeling she wants a boy.
Anonymous said…
Congratulationssss!!!! So good to read!! the baby will be just wonderful, like Em and like her mom!! Best of luck with everything!!
Estela and family!!
Lane Gang said…
Congrats! We are so excited for you. I wondered what happened to you. Good Luck and hope to see you soon.
Melodie Starr* said…
YEA!!!! not for the sickness part, but you know in the end it will be worth it! I am so happy for you Anne! I bet you are all so happy! I would love to see you sometime... i know that you are not well, so you let me know what you think... we are due in just under 2 months!
Congrats Anne!! When are you due? We could be having babies at the same time!!
Love ya!
Erin Larsen said…
yea congrats!! we are so excited for you
Kady said…
Congratulations! We can't wait to meet the new little one! Feel better soon!
Sarah said…
That's great news! I'm so happy for you. When can we get together? We haven't seen you in forever!
YAY! That is wonderful news! Congratulations! We are so excited for you! I bet Em is can't wait. Hope you get feeling better soon!
whitney said…
The flu eah? I'm so glad you posted agian... I've been waiting!! Congrats! We sure miss you here... we talk about you daily!
tonyandalli said…
I seriously just had a tear. Blink Blink. I am so happy for you and Aaron. BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!
Mindy and Marty said…
how exciting Anica! that is so great for you guys.. congrats!
BEARD said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting!!! Kevin and I are so happy for you guys and I bet Emily is so excited to be a big sister!! Take care you guys and let us know if you need anything.
Anonymous said…
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Em is going to be such a good big sister. We are so happy for you guys and hopefully your "flu" won't last too much longer!
emily said…
hey- so glad to hear that you don't have the flu... but in the end... glad it was contagious!
can't wait to see some belly pictures of you! we miss our little em around here... and you guys too!
love your symptom list by the way! so true.
Em said…
Woohoo!! Yay! I am so excited for both of you. Little Emily is going to be such a proud, cute older sister.

I was going to tell you, your mom stopped off a while ago and gave us a baby gift, and i chatted with her for a while. She gave me an update on you being back in town, yadda yadda. It was so fun. She's so cute.

Do you still wanna take some pictures of Ava for me? I'd love some cute ones for Christmas cards. Hope you feel better!
Congratulations! that is awesome. some day we will be ready for baby number two. that is so exciting.
THE PARKS: said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We're so happy for you guys!! Love ya, Lace
Jane said…
I can't tell you how excited I am. But I am so sorry you have been so sick. Please let me know if you need anything--I'll come to Ogden and take care of you!
Ashleigh said…
congrats, Yanne!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Anonymous said…
nekane is doing well, if you have facebook you can find her there: Nekane Fernandez Schuppenhauer
best regards!!
Cherice said…
Congrats Anica!! That is so AWESOME!! Hope you are nt sick for to long.
Mark and Juli said…
We hope you feeling a little better. We were so glad to see your little family. Emily was all she was cracked up to be. Aaron has always been one of my favorites. You guys are great. Do you know what you are having? I love to read your blog to catch up on the lastest. I saw your comment on ours. It shouldn't be long. Mark
Diana said…
Congrats you guys! That is so awesome! We are so happy for you! Hope you get feeling better soon!
Laura said…
Great news!! Congrats!!

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Izzy

Isabel Marie DeHart made her debut into the world on Saturday April 18, 2009 at 6:08 pm She weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz. and was 20 in. long We are in love with her curly blond hair Aaron is in love with his new little girl. I hardly changed any diapers in the hospital and unless I was feeding her I had to fight him to hold her. He claims I got to hold her for the last 9 months, it's hardly the sa me. Our family of four I DID IT! I had set a goal for myself to deliver naturally with this baby (I had an epidural with em and don't get me wrong I loved it.) Aaron and I took classes to learn relaxation techniques and how the body works through the delivery process. We learned a lot. I had been having some serious labor pains for the past several weeks and thought because of this I probably wouldn't realize when it was time for the real thing. I had hair appointments scheduled all day Saturday and was doing my last one (thank heavens it was my mom) when my water broke. She stil...