Skip to main content

Going private . . .

Starting July 1st I will be going private so if you'd like to keep tabs on our blog, please leave your e-mail and I'll send you an invite.

Comments

Abby said…
I want an invite abigailbjames@gmail.com
LC said…
Libigail14@yahoo.com love you guys!
Diana said…
di_andrew@yahoo.com
Em said…
mleyut@yahoo.com

hope you're well! ;)
Anonymous said…
gholtry@live.com
Kady said…
kirtkadycal@yahoo.com
Sarah said…
sarahgtalbot@hotmail.com
Kirk Graves said…
kirktgraves@gmail.com, amandajgraves@gmail.com
kissykissyal@hotmail.com. I know it's a dorky email. I made it in middle school. haha.
Adrienne said…
adrie2@msn.com

how are you guys? jd's been trying to get a hold of aaron and hasn't been able to. what are you up to?
Alex and Jane said…
Don't forget me barrus05@msn.com. We miss you!!
keeleymend@gmail.com Invite me!
spencerandmolly said…
volley3ski@hotmail.com

molly and spence!
tonyandalli said…
Don't forget us!
allijenks@hotmail.com
THE PARKS: said…
parks4_03@yahoo.com
Lauren and Josh said…
Oh we so want to keep in touch! lspeirs@gmail.com
Ashleigh said…
Yanica-- I blog stalk you, so please send me an invite! Ashleigh :) ashingy@gmail.com
Sheena said…
sheenahancey@mail.weber.edu
Mindy and Marty said…
mindusbindus@yahoo.com
The Osbornes said…
Yes definately! kickh32@gmail.com! :) We hope you're doing well!
Mark and Juli said…
3m4j2a@gmail.com
Do not forget to ad us to your list. Mark
BEARD said…
aubs0623@msn.com
THANKS
Eve said…
Anica! Don't forget to include me :-) Beso desde Holanda! Eveline edeerve@hotmail.com
Kirk Graves said…
kirktgraves@gmail.com
Melodie Starr* said…
melodiestarr@gmail.com
Zar said…
marcechard@gmail.com

gabrielchard@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

6 Week Flu

SYMPTONS: FREQUENT VOMITING, EXCESSIVE FATIGUE, NAUSEA, LACK OF MOTIVATION SIDE EFFECTS: HOUSE TURNS INTO A PIG PEN, FAMILY MEMBERS WEAR DIRTY UNDERWEAR FOR SEVERAL DAYS, MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY ARE ACCUSED OF HAVING EATING DISORDERS FROM MALNUTRITION, YOUR BED & COUCH HAVE A PERMANENT INDENT, AND THE CARPET FROM HERE TO THE BATHROOM HAVE A WELL WORN PATH, PEOPLE THINK YOU HAVE FALLEN OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH My friend recently told me there's a chance she "might" be pregnant. When I asked what might meant, she told me it could just be the flu. I laughed at her until I started experiencing the same symptoms. Even after a positive pregnancy test I worried that it might be all in my head. Thank heavens for a trip to the doctor, he confirmed that: WE ARE HAVING BABY NUMBER 2 !!!!!! I apologize to any of you who have asked recently when we are having more kids or why I am sick, and I didn't give you a straight answer . . . well now you know!

Meet Izzy

Isabel Marie DeHart made her debut into the world on Saturday April 18, 2009 at 6:08 pm She weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz. and was 20 in. long We are in love with her curly blond hair Aaron is in love with his new little girl. I hardly changed any diapers in the hospital and unless I was feeding her I had to fight him to hold her. He claims I got to hold her for the last 9 months, it's hardly the sa me. Our family of four I DID IT! I had set a goal for myself to deliver naturally with this baby (I had an epidural with em and don't get me wrong I loved it.) Aaron and I took classes to learn relaxation techniques and how the body works through the delivery process. We learned a lot. I had been having some serious labor pains for the past several weeks and thought because of this I probably wouldn't realize when it was time for the real thing. I had hair appointments scheduled all day Saturday and was doing my last one (thank heavens it was my mom) when my water broke. She stil...