Updates to come . . . maybe in January I'll find time :).
Anyway I'm attempting to send Christmas cards out.
Leave me a message with your address if you'd like one.
Also I'm sure Aaron would love to receive mail from any of you.
His address is:
Aaron J DeHart
971st
Camp Marmal
APO AE 09368
It goes through the Army postal system so don't write "Afghanistan" on it or he may never get it. I sent him a package and it took about a week to get there, so not too bad. He's doing well.
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.
Happy Holidays!!
Anyway I'm attempting to send Christmas cards out.
Leave me a message with your address if you'd like one.
Also I'm sure Aaron would love to receive mail from any of you.
His address is:
Aaron J DeHart
971st
Camp Marmal
APO AE 09368
It goes through the Army postal system so don't write "Afghanistan" on it or he may never get it. I sent him a package and it took about a week to get there, so not too bad. He's doing well.
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.
Happy Holidays!!
Comments
1869 heywood Drive
Kaysville, UT
84037