Other than missing Aaron everyday, things are well. We've got our routine and despite each day's challenges, I continue to feel quite blessed. I'm lucky to have such sweet little girls and feel it's a blessing that I get to focus entirely on them and their needs in a way that I otherwise wouldn't get to experience if I shared the parental responsibilities with Aaron for this year. Emily is an awesome big sister. I am amazed at the compassion that she has not only for her little sister, but for those around her. I couldn't do it without her. Sometimes the things she says are quick reminders of how much responsibility she has taken upon herself in caring for Isabel. And Isabel, well she's just full of it. She becomes more and more spunky each day, not to mention the temper she's developing. But man is she fun!
I've been blessed to have such wonderful friends, family, and ward members check in on me which helps me not feel so alone at times. I keep thinking how God must be looking down from above with his grand calendar on which he has a small section for me and on a weekly basis he prompts people around me to call or text or email or stop by or send me a letter so that I know somebody cares. So many people do and for that I'm grateful.
Aaron started school this week and will be taking online classes. We are looking forward to him getting started in his schooling and moving forward while he has some down time over there. We were able to do a videochat with him on Christmas morning so he could be with us. Izzy loves to videochat with him and is a little ham in front of the camera so it's fun for him to see how she's developing.
Other than that the time is flying by (mostly) and hopefully it will be over before we know it.
I've been blessed to have such wonderful friends, family, and ward members check in on me which helps me not feel so alone at times. I keep thinking how God must be looking down from above with his grand calendar on which he has a small section for me and on a weekly basis he prompts people around me to call or text or email or stop by or send me a letter so that I know somebody cares. So many people do and for that I'm grateful.
Aaron started school this week and will be taking online classes. We are looking forward to him getting started in his schooling and moving forward while he has some down time over there. We were able to do a videochat with him on Christmas morning so he could be with us. Izzy loves to videochat with him and is a little ham in front of the camera so it's fun for him to see how she's developing.
Other than that the time is flying by (mostly) and hopefully it will be over before we know it.
Comments