Emily starts preschool when we get back to Utah so we've been doing some school shopping and we even did a little fashion show where she posed for the camera. Oddly, she's NOT excited to start school. She seems to be having some pre-separation anxiety which I cannot relate to seeming as how we've been together aaalllllll summer:). I'm sure when she starts preschool and makes some new friends, she'll appreciate a good break from me. We've had lots of fun together and I might even miss her a little when she starts preschool:)






Starting July 1st I will be going private so if you'd like to keep tabs on our blog, please leave your e-mail and I'll send you an invite.
Comments
Yeah, Em, going to school is fun!
(Anne, aren't you glad its not us.) Its weird seeing all the school traffic and me not going to school. Besides, this whole grown up, having a FT job, is overrated anyway. : )