For all the Emily fans out there, I have to tell a funny thing I overheard her say. She was sent to clean her room one night before we went to Aaron's basketball game and wasn't making much progress. She kept asking me to help her, which essentially means do it for her. I told her no and that she was big enough to clean it up by herself. As I walked in the other room I heard her sit on the floor with a big sigh and say, "Who am I kidding? My mom is right, I am a pain!"
Starting July 1st I will be going private so if you'd like to keep tabs on our blog, please leave your e-mail and I'll send you an invite.
Comments
It is so nice to see how you are doing! Emily sounds like a very wise little girl :-)She is beautiful!
So nice that you had a lovely Valentines Day. I also started a blog, but its in Dutch so maybe Aaron can translate!
Talk to you soon, love Eve
Luv, Alli