Skip to main content

Our First Anniversary


Aaron and I celebrated our first anniversary on June 5th. What a year it's been! The best year of his life! Ha ha! The dedicated breadwinner that he is, he didn't arrive home until about 10:45 at night but we were able to have a nice little candlelight dinner. We got to go on a date on Saturday night (Emily wanted some time without us) so we went to Beale Street in downtown Memphis. It was pretty cool, here's some pics.
Our self-portrait in the middle of Beale Street
Aaron outside B.B. King's Blues Club

A look down Beale Street

Check out this one man band. He was pretty awesome, but the show-stopper was the guy to the left whose suit jacket was longer than his shorts. The name painted on the back of him - "Disco Felix."

Comments

Sarah said…
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been a year.

Popular posts from this blog

6 Week Flu

SYMPTONS: FREQUENT VOMITING, EXCESSIVE FATIGUE, NAUSEA, LACK OF MOTIVATION SIDE EFFECTS: HOUSE TURNS INTO A PIG PEN, FAMILY MEMBERS WEAR DIRTY UNDERWEAR FOR SEVERAL DAYS, MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY ARE ACCUSED OF HAVING EATING DISORDERS FROM MALNUTRITION, YOUR BED & COUCH HAVE A PERMANENT INDENT, AND THE CARPET FROM HERE TO THE BATHROOM HAVE A WELL WORN PATH, PEOPLE THINK YOU HAVE FALLEN OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH My friend recently told me there's a chance she "might" be pregnant. When I asked what might meant, she told me it could just be the flu. I laughed at her until I started experiencing the same symptoms. Even after a positive pregnancy test I worried that it might be all in my head. Thank heavens for a trip to the doctor, he confirmed that: WE ARE HAVING BABY NUMBER 2 !!!!!! I apologize to any of you who have asked recently when we are having more kids or why I am sick, and I didn't give you a straight answer . . . well now you know!

Meet Izzy

Isabel Marie DeHart made her debut into the world on Saturday April 18, 2009 at 6:08 pm She weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz. and was 20 in. long We are in love with her curly blond hair Aaron is in love with his new little girl. I hardly changed any diapers in the hospital and unless I was feeding her I had to fight him to hold her. He claims I got to hold her for the last 9 months, it's hardly the sa me. Our family of four I DID IT! I had set a goal for myself to deliver naturally with this baby (I had an epidural with em and don't get me wrong I loved it.) Aaron and I took classes to learn relaxation techniques and how the body works through the delivery process. We learned a lot. I had been having some serious labor pains for the past several weeks and thought because of this I probably wouldn't realize when it was time for the real thing. I had hair appointments scheduled all day Saturday and was doing my last one (thank heavens it was my mom) when my water broke. She stil...